At Chaddock, we call it personalization. Designers are invited to specify nearly all case goods designs in over 60 wood and paint finishes, and upholstery in hundreds of specially curated fabrics and trims. Our workroom loves to collaborate, and COMs (Customer's Own Material) make our day. What's above-and-beyond or simply impossible at other furniture companies, is standard Chaddock, including industry-best lead times.
Personalize Case Goods:
• Fifty-plus standard wood and paint finishes at no up charge.
• Five premium wood and paint finishes with a modest up charge.
• Combination or striping.
• Four levels of distressing and three sheen levels.
• Upholstered case goods.
• Mix and match 10 styles of hardware in two finishes.
• Add a protective Conversion Varnish with a modest up charge.
• Hundreds of fabrics, trims and tailoring treatments.
• Customer's Own Material (COM).
• Over 20 nail head styles.
• Four cushion configurations for personalized comfort.
• Flexible design options (e.g., base and cushion configuration).
• Studio C, one of the industry's most robust options programs.
• Chaddock By-The-Inch for the always-perfect fit.
Personalization options are in our DNA. Chaddock is made to order, and made for you.